Duplicate products listings policy
This policy considered as an appendix of the main agreement, E-Commerce Service Agreement, concluded between Madad Service LLC as the First Party and the Member (Seller) as the Second Party. This policy prohibits listing duplicate products by the Member (Seller) in Madad Service LLC's website. The purpose of this prohibition is to improve the Member's (Seller) experience with Madad Service LLC (Website).
- The insertion of duplicate products listings means placing the products with identical or similar information and descriptions to those products already and currently available on the same platform by the same member (seller).
- To avoid treating your listings as duplicates make sure you clearly show the differences in the title, keywords, price, product specifications, product identification, product description, condition, photo and specific listing specification.
- A product is considered a duplicate, by Madad Service LLC's discretion, if there are no fundamental differences between two or more of the products in the member (seller) listings.
- If a product listing is founded duplicate, it will be subject to the following:
- Removal؛ and
- Limitation on the search results (makes the Member's (Seller) products displays in the final search results).
- If a serious violation of this policy is founded, by Madad Service LLC (Website), Madad Service LLC determines one of the following penalties:
- Removal؛ and
- Limitation on the search results (makes the member's (seller) products displays in the final search results).